Wednesday 7 March 2012

Flemington Races

Last Saturday was a get together with some friends from work, one of my besties and some lovely new friends. We headed to Flemington Race course on what seemed to be the day of rain. Luckily we had guest passes for the members so we were indoors.

This is me with 2 girlfriends from work.
What I'm wearing my (not the best pic)
DRESS - ASOS CURVE Vest Dress With Puffball Skirt in Black
BELT - Hot Pink Leather Belt - Old (no sure where I got it)
JACKET - Torrid
NECKLACE - Sportsgirl
FASCINATOR - COLLETTE

These are from Famous Footwear and although they were a bargain, look fabulous and they were super comfy when i put them on, I was crippled by the end of the day. I will have to keep them for occasions when I'll mostly be sitting!

Unfortunately, we didn't win big on the horse racing but we did have a great day with wine, chatting and lots of laughter. We were definitely the loudest group there... 
This is a pic of the Gorgeous Ken and Andy, my new Fabulous friends.
Me and one of my closest friends. Was so happy to have her here for the day from Perth

Getting Late in the day... Lots of group photos, but not many good ones!

Unfortunately, the bad news for the day was me losing my favourite Amber ring when I left it in the toilets after taking it off to wash my hands. The cleaner aparrently found it but decided it would be best to leave it there. Unfortunately, someone else then got to it before I realised it was gone! Now I'm saving to replace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment