Sunday 14 August 2011

Introducing Me

Hi Everyone,

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I hope to enjoy writing it. I have spent months reading blogs about plus size fashion and fashion in general and I wanted to have a go myself.

I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Katy and I am a 27 year old plus size girl with a plus size personality to match. I am often described as the loud one of my friends and always cracking a joke. I find that if I am wearing something that I really love, I am more confident and in a nutshell, happier! Other bloggers I have read have inspired me to think outside the plain, blend into the background look and push the boundaries of fashion to stand up and be counted.

I also love a bargain. I get no greater joy than finding something that I must have and IT'S ON SALE!

So this is me. I was trying on all my dresses for a party I was going to a while ago so my hair and makeup aren't done.


No comments:

Post a Comment